Our 2-way SMS messaging utility now links you and your customer service section with your mobile customers, through SMS! Have an inclusive 2-way chat with your clients, like any prompt messenger tool for example; GTalk or Skype, anyhow communication will be controlled via SMS. These chats provide you the capability to engage actively with your customers, offering you a new approach to put forth in real-time.
Some advantages of 2-way messaging are upgrading customer support, providing companies a fast, easy, and well-organized way of interrelating with customers. All communication occurs in real-time so that you can follow out in a timely way and see their replies immediately. Collect valued feedback and build up communication with customers on a 2-way street, by using SMS messages with a prompt messenger interface!
Something to consider: How would you choose to communicate customer support for any query or ask a question about their recent purchase? By email, phone, or text message?
If you think like most of the folks, you will definitely choose text message. The fact is many folks prefer SMS as compared to other modes of communication, it is the most appropriate and effective way to interconnect and get replies quickly.
Some main features of our SMS Chat utility:
- Sound alerts for incoming messages once on the chat page.
- Mark some contacts as favorites then filter through those favorites.
- Search for contacts through their number or name (if one exists).
- Insert pre-made templates, permitting you to save your time.
- Insert all merge tag fields like; [Name][Email][Phone][Birthday].
- Add bit.ly edited links.
- Insert links by using a file stack interface, letting you choose files through 20 cloud sources.
- Download conversation history for every chat.
- Add new contacts from your SMS chat directly.
- Schedule “appointment reminders” or SMS messages for all contacts inside your SMS chat.
Messagizer offers a very comprehensive set of powerful features, all incorporated with an easy-to-use web-based UI.